Good news! One of our customers from New Zealand ordered four sets of double-decker coffee trailers from our company. The following are some pictures and video of these four coffee trailers taken in our factory.
Why Our Customer Buy These Double Decker Coffee Trailers
This New Zealand customer This New Zealand client has been running a brick-and-mortar cafe. He and his business partners have been planning to expand the business.
One day, he saw a food trailer selling coffee, burgers, fries, and other snacks. Inspired by the food trailer, he began to look for a perfect coffee trailer for their local coffee shop. After searching for some time, they finally caught a glimpse of the double-decker coffee trailers in a live broadcast from our factory. He was very excited and contacted us quickly. Soon, after discussing the details with our sales manager, our customer placed an order for four coffee trailers.
Since our customer’s coffee shop is in a fixed location, the customer base it can serve is relatively limited. Now, with the four new double-decker coffee trailers, they are able to reach more people and get their business up and running.
Detailed Information Of The Four Double Decker Coffee Trailers
These four coffee trailers are all standard configurations of our factory. Each set of them mainly includes a reception desk, two work surfaces, double sinks and buckets, overhead spotlights on the first floor, and ambient lighting on the second floor. Our customers will purchase other equipment they needed locally.
Benefits Of Using A Double Decker Coffee Trailer
Using a double-decker coffee trailer can be a great way to bring your coffee business to the next level. Here are some of the benefits of using a double-decker coffee trailer:
- 1. Increased Visibility: The double-decker coffee trailer design allows you to have more visibility on the road, as the trailer will be higher than other vehicles. This can help to draw more attention to your business, as more people will be able to see the trailer from further away.
- 2. Increased Capacity: With the extra space of a double-decker coffee trailer, you can serve more customers than with a single-level trailer. This means you can make more money per hour, as you’ll be able to serve more customers in less time.
- 3. Improved Mobility: With a double-decker coffee trailer, you can quickly move your business to different locations. Especially, this is useful if you’re taking your business to festivals and events, as you can quickly move the trailer to different locations.
- 4. Unique Design: Having a unique design can help to draw more attention to your business. In fact, a double decker coffee trailer will stand out from the crowd, and will help to attract more customers.
- 5. Increased Profits: With the increased capacity and visibility of a double decker coffee trailer, you can make more money per hour. This means your profits will be higher, and you can take your business to the next level.
Overall, using a double decker coffee trailer can be a great way to bring your coffee business to the next level. The increased visibility, capacity, mobility, and unique design of the trailer can help to draw more attention to your business, and can help to increase your profits.
Now, are you tempted to buy a double decker coffee trailer? Just contact us now! Not only we can provide customers with coffee trailers with standard configurations, but also customized ones according to customers’ actual demand. Besides, we have a wide list of auxiliary equipment for customers to equip their food trailers. If you are interested in any type of our food trailers for sale, don’t hesitate to contact us now! Just leave a message in the form below, and we will reply in 24 hours!